Sunday, February 16, 2014

If only I could get a second Chance

During the day I have to be strong
I try so hard to show that nothing is wrong.
But at night my tears will flow,
it was just so sudden you had to go.
People keep asking if I'm ok,
the answer is no but its yes I say.
I'm trying to move on,
but it's just not fair that you are gone.
I do not have any hate in my heart,
but I was not ready for a new start.
It started out a normal day
And with one phone call it all went gray.
As I packed you a bag I said you would not die,
when you didn't get up, I said it was a lie.
All I wanted was to see my dad,
and your silence made me so mad.
I didn't want to see you that way,
but no matter what I had no say.
Your skin was so cold as I gave you one last kiss,
you papa are the one that I will always miss

No comments: