Thursday, November 20, 2008

OMG

its 10:47 A.M. n believe me m ACTUALLY awake, thru wid my brkfst and wondering why the f**k <(though i knw therez no point addind those stars now... bt as long as the television in india uses the beep tone i thnk its my duty to use the stars... nd plus kids (who definitely knw more than i do) mite happen to read this!!! wotevr)> did i get up!!!! oh yeah... i had gotten up cos my roomate called up... she askd me to look thru balcony nd i abused her... she retorted by tellin that 3 of her car's tyres have been deflated... i HAD to jump off my bed... m expected to react this way... oh GOD wen wil i stop behaving as per expectations.. (LIAR i AM... ve actually done things m nt expected to do... bt i pretend i haven't ;) )

Its the fifth day of my prolonged boredom... n TRUST me it is contagious... so u mite gt infected as well.. the symptoms mite appear... u will strt watching indian NEWS CHANNELS... i did that... nd guess what... its replete with masala boredom doses to bore u further nd irritate u to the extent that u mite evn want to jump off ur balcony... i did not do it... u cn try if u want to... n then share ur experience with us....

the quest to entertain myself goes on ... and OFCOURSE the internet is my saviour... gmail.. facebook n orkut... ufffffff.. the tap's makin noises... paani aa gaya.. but m too lazy to get up to close it... ok i will try...

done... its 10:55 n m still nt makin sense to either myself or u... tell me if u understood the objective of this post... nd here comes the promo of "DESHDROHI' ... i feel a little life in me nw... hw much i adore this new star... GOD he is crazily handsome n m insanily in love with him... did i just say love??? errrrr..... m sorry, i cn't LOVE... i have lost all my senses of the shit called love... writing after 11 months n i still feel d way i did 11 months bak... m awake 4m a 11 mnth sleep i believe... my life turned 180 degrees but i took anothr 180 degree turn to make it a complete circle n m bak... (did i not say bak with a bang!!!)... ok so here i'm back with fulll of insanity n life n the hidden humor that only a very few of u mite understand... n if u do then pls tell it to me so that evn i cn appreciate it...

and the news channels r still blabberin... wot a breaking news "rakhi sawant ne kaha ki main toot gayi hun"... man i would murder for such a breaking news... ohhhh nw i got it.... its breaking cos its about a break up.... god these news channels actually do a wonderful job.... heres another one... "kya mahi sirf sitaron ki wajah se jeet rahe hain".... cricket n AB sell d most i think...
i even remebr the time wen aarushi murder case ws on.... some statistics said a particular new channel covered it for 65 hrs out of 90... i think the rest 25 were reserved for eithr cricket or AB (since big boss ws nt on air that time)... thnx to viewers lik me... hu love to stretch their boredom by watchin this stuff.... oh i love this channel... john on screen... shit even he is a gay... seems lik bhagwaan is on a strike... or is he mad at females??? y god y... y don't u produce good guys in ur factory... n the good ones that u produce r gays...

but why did i strt writin... ws on my daily job of surfin net... chkd a frns profile... saw he hs strtd writin... read his post... it ACTUALLY reeked of him... ws reminded of ten-thousand things.... did nt appreciate his effort... thot hw futile a piece of writing... and thot that evn i will try to produce smthng much mre futile.... so here i'm... n msure if u r still reading it... u r much more BORED than I AM...

No comments: