Sunday, December 07, 2008

i have nothing to write of

have been sooooooo happy for d past 4 days... my love is back... ok for those who noe my story, don wory m nt talking of him, he is with his fiancee ofcourse, m talking of my nephew... ok so i was telling my love is back... yeah he is back and m so excited n elated... his mom, i mean my sis got me so many gifts... so many of 'em... m soooo happy... arrey m nt happy for gifts i swear... kasam se, m happy cos they have come back... hmmm so my sis, jiju n anay r bk after 7 mnths.... 7 mnths of complete freedom i had n i used 'em to max... n today wen i luk bk i thank GOD for giving that time to me but at the same time i regret, i wish i nvr had those 7 mths wid me... i try to erase 'em off my memory... darn d bloody memory.. i wish eternal sunshine of a spotless mind wasn't actually a fiction... would pay nething to have my memory washed by 1.5 yrs... ewwwww i hate writing serious stuff nw... will not... so if u r luking for anything sane there r over a million other blogs...
Okay, ve been thrilled for d past week, the entire week ws awsm, craved for smthng n gt it, then my sis cm bk, i keep playing wid anay all day long and enjoyed my weekend wid frns... ofcourse i got drunk... wot else do u think 'NJOY' means... tho i hd given up drinkin... my khadus doctor(i hope she ain't reading this... n if u r thn doc u r awsm, beautiful, funny, sweet n every damn thng)... ok so my khadus doc asked me nt to EVER drink again... but hu cares... as if its her system which m spoiling... waise i don drink a lot but yeah at times i don mind!!! haan so i was telling i njoyed my weekend...
N i just did baby sitting for 5 hrs... n guess wot... its beautiful... a kid ACTUALLY has a beautiful soul, v played, v ate, again played, danced, sang n nw he is sleeping soudly... God hw beautiful could one be...
i seriously don have anything to write... m too happy as wel as too broken to write anything... but i just wanted to write... cos my frns ve been complaining a lot... n m sure aftr reading my recent futile posts u guys will nvr complain again :P

No comments: